Getting acne after discontinuing pill. Taken yasmin, femodene. Ask doctor online

I am concerned about acne after coming off the pill . Last time I stopped taking it I started getting acne again after years so I went back on it. I d like to stop taking it again. I changed from a pill similar to yasmin/ dianette to one called femodene which is lower oestrogen i believe several months ago so i m hoping this might have helped the transition as i ve read very bad things about women coming off Dianette-style pills. I have been told that I could try cutting down to wean my body off. Is this something that might help (e.g. taking half a pill for a couple of weeks then a quarter then stopping)
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013