Getting a recurring outbreak of bumps on chin. How to get rid off it?

I keep getting a recurring outbreak of bumps on my chin . It began last April and has reappeared almost every month since then. It always starts out with my chin feeling itchy like I was bit by something, within 24 hours small bumps start popping up in an isolated area. The bumps are extremely itchy at first. There has been a clear sticky liquid that comes out, and other times it s just blood. I am a 26 year old female, I do not have acne (besides a small hormonal break out here and there). The bumps have not spread, they always occur in the same location. Prior to one of these outbreaks, there is no sign of torn skin or acne in the area, my skin is completely clear. The outbreaks seem to come out of no where. I have been putting mupirocin on it the last few times which has shortened the healing period. Any idea what this could be? It s very frustrating and uncomfortable.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013