Getting a confused result of pregnancy test, Can any online doctor tell me about my current situation ?

I am 21 year old my last period in on 28 April (cycle is 29 days) so i check with pregnancy test on 5 June shows negative, check again on 11 June shows weekly Positive so I am so tense Please advise
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Don't worry. You will need to wait it out and try the test again dear. Have you been doing a blood pregnancy test. If you are, you may try taking a Urine pregnancy test as well to compare. If the test you're using is only faintly positive, it may not be very sensitive. If you still have the box, it should say somewhere what the test's sensitivity is — the lower the number, the better the test. For example, a test with a sensitivity of 20 IU/L (milliInternational Units per Liter) will tell if you're pregnant sooner than a test with a sensitivity of 50 IU/L. A good rule of thumb is that the more expensive a pregnancy test is, the more sensitive it's likely to be. But you should still read the side of the box to see what the kit says. Also weak positive could indicate an ectopic pregnancy in some cases. Please visit your Gynaecologist to confirm with an ultrasound as well. Relax and be cool. Everything should be fine.