Getting a c-section. Have pku, gestational diabetes, cough, runny nose. Still do a c-section?

hi, i might be getting a c section as my baby is breecg and i have pku and gestational diabetis, i am booked in to be induced on the 16th of april.but i am getting a scan on wed to see if she has moved head down. if not they sai i could have a c section or they might try and turn her. this is my 6th baby. last 2 were breech one got turned .bbut both were over due and nearly 11lb when born.i dont want them to turn i have not been well for weeks being in and out of hospitail all the time. so i would rather a section. but i have a cough and a runny nose would i still be able to go ahead with a c section as i have never had one before.thank you
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer