Getting PVC when laying down. Have mild tremors. Having mechanical heart valve. On Lamictal, wellbutrin. Are contractions side effects?

I started getting pvc s while reading then they increased when I lied down to take a nap. I had a relatively fast heart rate as well. I had no tremors or shakiness at this point. I sat up and moved around to wake myself up and the pvcs went away mostly, (this has happened in the past where I get tired and am about to fall asleep at night or take a sleeping pill ). The weird part is, as the pvc s went away and my chest stopped whumping , I almost immediately got restless and now my hands have a wicked tremor. I have a mechanical heart valve to replace an aortic bicuspid valve so I m on warfarin . I m also on Lamictal and wellbutrin and I m wondering if this could be a side-effect of the Lamictal and Wellbutrin. The lamictal gives me slight tremors on and off but not this bad. and I ve been on both of them at this dose for 6months. The tremor part is what s weird for me. When I started typing this it was kind of hard to type because of it, but by now it s decreased significantly.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012