Gets erection easily, loss of hardness while trying to penetrate. Cause?

Im a 16 year old boy and have had problems with an erection . Ive looked into it online and am not sure if there was a problem with me or if its just performance anxiety . Here s my story: Today I was with my girlfriend and we were about to have sex. It wasn t the first time we ve tried to have sex either. The first time we tried to have sex, I had no problem getting an erection, but once i put the condom on, it just slowly started to go soft. Again today the same thing happened, I was fine getting an erection and my girlfriend was giving me a little handjob for a couple minutes then we were ready to try again. I put the condom on and the next thing I was going soft again. I didnt know what to do and i couldnt get it back up. Like i said, ive had no problem getting an erection, it only goes soft when i know im about to penetrate her. Im really worried about this and dont know what the problem is. I was hoping you d have some advice or feedback on what (if there is any) the problem could be?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012