Gets bumps on penis after ejaculation, having a hot body. What could be the cause?

My husband gets small bumps on his penis after ejaculation . what are those? we first thought they were caused because of extreme body heat as my husband has a tendency of body heat. We had stopped having sex for a while and it was gone as never there. However, we had sex last time, and it came back. I am sure it is not because of me as though he uses condom, he gets them.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your husband gets bumps over glans of penis after intercourse.

This is most likely to be due to allergic reaction to chemicals used as a lubricant in condom .

Please change the brand of condom and watch for any change .

Dr.Patil.