Get warm sensation in ear that lasts for minutes and subsides. History of jugular glomous tumor removal in the same ear. Cause?

I have felt a very warm sensation in my inner ear about 6 times over the past 3 months. This only last for about a minute and then goes away. It s my left ear only. This is the same ear I had a jugular glomous tumor removed in 2007. I m praying it s not because it s the remnant of tumor that was unable to be removed it now growing again. Radiation was done to shrink the remaining tomor and MRI s done yearly have shown no regrowth. This warm sensation is odd, very short, but something I ve not felt before.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012