Get warm on drinking sugary soda, vomit, addicted to it. Not diabetic. Effect of soda?

This has happened to me several times recently, just to clarify, I am not diabetic. Whenever I drink a couple cans of any sugary soda , I get very warm within like 1/2 an hour, and extremely nauseous and usually vomit anywhere from 3-6 times. It s horrible. When I was growing up, I drank nothing but soda, I was completely addicted to it. I don t remember necessarily feeling very well all the time as a child but nothing like this. I have a lot better for the passed 3years and drink mostly water, soda is pretty much zilch for me but once in a blue moon I ll have a couple cans and I get this horrific result that once it gets started, I can t reverse it. I m just curious as to what my body is doing or reacting to so violently when this issue occurs.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013