Get very hot, vision goes white, ringing in ears. Episodes happened twice. Should I worry ?

I have had two episodes in the last 3-6 months where firstly I get very hot, I have to take off any scarf/jumper etc that I am wearing. Then my vision goes bright white, I cannot see anything anymore and I feel really weak. I also then get ringing in my ears so at this point I can t see/hear so generally I try to find my way to the ground for stability. Should I be worried if this has only happened twice now? And should I go and see a doctor about it? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
hi this is dr. vijay dont wry my dear frnd have a consultancy with ent surgeon so that you will be relieved from symptoms