Get stressed easily, head spinning, talk fast, trouble calming down. How to fix this problem?

I tend to get stressed really easily, and most of the times I do I feel like my heAd is spinning, and I talk uncontrollably fast and I have trouble calming down for a while and I jut feel like breaking everything and I don t know why it happens or what I can do to fix it some things that stress me out are when I don t k ow if plans are confirmed even hours before or when I can t comprehend stuff people say an I don t know if it is a disorder but it makes my head spin and I talk really fast but I don t notice I am and I feel horrible and ashamed about it.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013