Get stressed easily, head feels like exploding, failure in exams despite of efforts. Is there a way to relax?

I don t really know what my problem is.. I get stressed out so quickly--so easily at almost everything. I m going to be graduating from high school this summer and everything leading up to this point has my head feeling like it s going to explode every day. I put off my college search because of fear to go, and because of that, I ended up applying to so many places now I just can t keep track. I studied so hard for my SATs and failed. Failing has become a trend ever since. Before the SATs, I felt motivated to study, to actively do my work. Now, despite how hard I try, I fail. I feel that I m failing at literally everything I do now. I can t pass an AP Biology test. Despite my hours of reading and taking notes, it doesn t work. There s so much to this college application process I want to stop. I get so stressed out I can t think about trying to finish my homework. I have a 10 page paper due Friday and I haven t decided my topic. I m tired. I don t want to do anything. I just want to sleep and pretend that college isn t happening for another 4 years. I don t really know what I m asking for. Is there a way for me to be relax about it and believe that everything happens for a reason because honestly, at this point, that sounds like bologna. Will I ever be as laid-back as I want to be?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
From the description that you have given, its although difficult to comment on with confidence, but it seems that you may be having depression at this point of time. Your symptoms of hopelessness, sadness, not interested and reduced pleasure are all suggesting the diagnosis.
You should consult a psychiatrist who can guide you on these issues. He will conduct an interview and then train you in some behavioral therapies and also prescribe you certain drugs that can make you feel better.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be more than happy to help you if you need any further clarifications.
In case if you want to discuss with me directly you can use the link:
Wish you a good health!