Get semi hard erections, stopped masturbation, prescribed anti depressants. Used to get good erections inspite of stress. Suggestions?

Hi, I am 31 Non smoker and non alcoholic, exercises regularly and I used to have Hard Erections before, But within the last couple of weeks I have noticed I get semi hard erection, out of fear I have stopped Mastrubating and watching Porn. I went to my local Doctor he said that Probably i am stressed and lack proper Sleep so therefore he advised me an antidepressant Es Citalopram oxalate tablets. But Honestly, whenever in the past I used to be stressed I would still manage to get a proper erection, So i think this would not help. Please Help
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012