Get periods on gaining weight or taking lots of high calorie food in a short period of time. Suggestions?

Hi, about four years ago (when I was 14) I lost about 30 pounds. I am 5 4 to 5 5 in height. I went from 154 pounds to 120. During this transition I lost my period. I am 19 years of age now, and it is irregular. The only time I seem to get my period back is when I gain or eat a lot of high-calorie foods in a short period of time. I feel healthy when I m at 120-123 pounds - but I don t get my period. Is it better to have a lower, still healthy weight and feel good? Or is it always best to ensure I get a monthly period? Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer