Get overheated easily post exercise, nausea, giddiness, trembling post hot showers. Cause?

I get overheated easily lately. I used to be able to take showers on the hottest setting. If I do that now, I get hot and nauseous and feel faint and shaky. I had since stopped taking hot showers, but recently it has been happening on a medium temperature setting. If doing exercise such as jumping jacks for a few minutes, I will also get overheated very easily.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Overheated on exertion is due to decreased sweating of the body.
Are you using any medication?
Some medication will decrease the sweating and cause overheating easily with mild to moderate exertion.
Another possibility is lack of sweat glands which is seen in some individuals with ectodermal dyplasias.
Take plenty of drinking water.
Do exertion slowly in a graded manner and avoid exercises in hot weather.
Consult the doctor for clinical examination and evaluation.
Hope I have answered your query.