Get ocular migraine. Have monocular vision. Any possibility of brain aneurysm? Concerned

I have monocular vision (one eye is a prosthesis ). I get ocular migraine in my eye and lately I m getting them more often. I am 62 years old. Should I be concerned that it s more than just an aura? I lost my right eye to an enucleation, indicated by a fast=growing tumor which turned out to be only a cystoma on my optic nerve . I also have an AVM. I m just sort of concerned about my good eye, and also about possibility of brain aneurysm . thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012