Get nausea, dizziness, gagging, stomach pain, vomiting on using inhaler during running. How can I avoid discomfort?

In August I went to see the doctor because while I as running I was experiencing chest pains and tightness, the doctor gave me an inhaler (ProAir) and said I was having bronchial spasms. The doctor said to take 2 puffs before running. But ever since I have been taking my inhaler and running about a tempo to a race pace, I have been getting nauseous, dizziness , gagging, pains in my stomach area, and sometime even vomiting , the color of the vomit is usually a black or a dark dark brown. I take my inhaler from anywhere from 10mins before running to 5 mins. I drink anywhere from 64oz-32oz of water before running. I eat heathy food, but not 2 hours before running. I do not experience these types of symptoms if I am running at a slow pace, like a jog. I am a cross country runner, so I can run anywhere from 2-12 miles in a day. So my question is what is causing me to get so sick while running and how can I stop it?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013