Get me a remedy for continuous cough during night time causing sleeplessness

i HAVING CONINUOUS COUGH DURING THE NIGHT TIME WHICH IS NOT ALLOWING TO ME SLEEP DUE THIS COUGH MY DOCTOR ASKED ME TO GO FOR AN ECG X RAY THE FINDING OF X RAY THERE IS PROMINENCE OF LEFT VENTRICLE WITH MILK DILATATION IN AORTA 2 EGC FINDING ST T CHANGES IN INFERIOR LEADS i HAVING CONINUOUS COUGH DURING THE NIGHT TIME, WHICH IS NOT ALLOWING TO ME SLEEP, DUE THIS COUGH MY DOCTOR ASKED ME TO GO FOR AN ECG & X- RAY. THE FINDING OF X-RAY THERE IS PROMINENCE OF LEFT VENTRICLE WITH MILK DILATATION IN AORTA. 2 ) EGC FINDING : ST. T CHANGES IN INFERIOR LEADS / aVL & SMALL q WEAVES IN P/UVL.. CAN I CONSULT A CARDIOLOGIST OR ANY IMMEDIATE MEDICINE FOR STOP MY COUGH.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011