Get lower stomach pains every morning. Is this a pregnancy sign?

I think I might be pregnant. I have just recently lost my virginity . Used a condom once, never got sperm in me, but we did do it without a condom a few times (yes I know, dangerous. Won t happen again) but he never got any in me but I m still scared I might be pregnant. He always pulled about but I m scared of the pre cum getting to me. We didn t do it very much but I don t know the exact number. The only sign of pregnancy is lower stomach pains almost every morning. My period should be here either by the end of this month or beginning of the next. Please give me some advise!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013