Get itchy pimples on labia minor often, heals itself, keeps on coming. Reason?

i get a regular series of a 2-4 days. 1st and 2nd day begins with itching and then 3rd day a pimple.. one white pimple - hurts around (as it does if we get a fluid pimple on face). As it is on a sensitive part it hurts more there. 4th day it reduces in size automatically and fades off by the 5th day. There are no clusters but just one pimple.. it occurs on labia minora or vestibular glands.. A) The itching prob persists for more than 3 years now (not the pimple part though) B) 1 1/2 yr ago this prob was aggrevated baddddd when i scratched it badly - went to toilet and whn i came back, i got high fever and was unable to walk - i was given IV antibiotics then and it got cured within 7-8 days... the pimples come every month since then C) i became sexually active bfore 2 yrs and was always with one person I have a pic of my pimple (which was full in size yesterday). i avoid touching the area during this time
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013