Get itching around neck while having sex. What could be the reason of this?

V r having good sexual life...but always after having sex I get itching around my neck ...sometimes its bearable and sometimes its too husband feels its my illusion ...but believe me moment the intercourse is over itching starts...I know its strange but I do get itching around my neck n sometimes even on my cheek bones...pls tell me what can be the reason...I tried to search on net but cud not find ans to my query...I hope u will surely ans my query
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
hi dear and welcome to HCM.....
Dear this is almost the same thing as when some one develop itching after taking tae ....
both cases are due to cholinergic stimulation ...
during sex,there is activation of autonomic system,which causes this ...
take a tablet of cetrizine 1 hour before sex,and there will be no itching after sex ...
wish you good health ...