Get hearburn or stomach pain when hungry. Taking Omeprazole with some antibiotics. What could be the problem?

Hello Sir, I am 33 years old, male, suffering from hearburn/stomach pain when I am hungry, I have nausea and often throw up during early morning or when I eat a bit more, speacially when having a coca or other drinks after or during meal, I have had this since more than 10 years, when I had my medications prescribed by a physician I felt better, normally I took Omeprazole with some antibiotics and other antidepresant drugs, I have more problem while at work and cant have my breakfast, have no appetite for it, feel sickish in the mornings, I also have strees at work and it get worse when I chair a meeting or run a workshop, I cant eat at that time, please advice, thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013