Get feeling of people staring and talking about me, laughing at faults on entering school. Is this Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?

I m a 14 year old girl in freshman year of highschool. Everyday, when I enter my school, I feel like people are staring at me and watching my every move. I feel like they re all talking about me and laughing at my faults. I get really scared that I ve done something wrong or that I look bad. I sometimes start to panic if I can t find a friend to stay with me. Do I have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013