Get dizziness, fainting, stomach discomfort on inserting tampons. Toxic shock syndrome or nervousness?

I have just started to use tampons after using pads for three years. I was fine when I d finally inserted it, but felt faint and dizzy after about 10 minutes. I immediately removed it and went back to my usual pads. I have just tried it after a few hours, and immediately felt dizzy, faint and my stomach feels as if it has been pushed up there, so removed it again. Could this be Toxic Shock Syndrome or just nervousness?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013