Get discharge on watching erotic scenes, penis leak cause abdominal pain. Serious?

hi this is jhanzaib asking about my sextual problem of discharginging without any activity just with feelings and seeing some emotional seens i use to leak with my penis after that i feel pain in my side abdomine and urine comes mostly i m 24 year old male married did not meet my wife for three years kindly inform me about my problem wether it is problem or my thinkings if it need treatment do inform me i have no money and craditcard to pay if u can answar for free so ill continue
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting ejaculation without being engaged in sexual activity or masturbation.You are 24 years old Itis not unnatural to get erection and ejaculation on watching erotic scenes.Do not worry at all.Pain in abdomen is mind related and pain in penis is natural after getting ejaculation.This is your anxiety,
Dr.Patil