Get deep hormonal spots on chin, headaches on using noriday. Should I switch back to cerazette?

I was on cerezette mini pill for 3.5 years stopped cause doctor said been on it too long had no problems somstarted noriday been on it for 7 months I m continuously getting deep hormonal spots on chin they wont budge swelling in my face ive been depressed and having continuous headaches 4 days in a row. I have to have mini pill because I get migraines . Do you recommend I switch back to cerazette where I had no problems or recommend a different source. I m on the pill because of my prolonged periods as well as a contraception .. Please help
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013