Get cold often, fever, hoarseness, shortness of breath, chest tightness. What could it be?

Hi! Im a guy ( 18) years old, and I have an issue. For about one week ago I got a cold . I had sympthomes such as fever , hoarseness, and other cold sympthomes. I went to practice after 2 days of total rest and practiced lightly, around 60%. Now I feel short of breath, chest tightness. What could it be? Is it common to have breathing problems during a cold? And I don t have asthma or any lung/heart disseases.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013