Get bowel movements immediately after taking food, blood in motions. History of acidity. Solution?

Hi, I am having bowel movement immediately after having food/juice/milk and i have to pass the motion immediately. I was on fasting for 1 day(28th Nov 12) and i have been facing this issue from the next day after the fasting and my stomach was paining a lot and i can see blood in the motion i passed last night. Yesterday night i had butter milk only and i am not having stomach pain today, however i am feeling bowel movement. I have acidity problem from 10 months. Please advice me for the solution. Regards, Kala
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer