Get blood in motion if i take spicy food.

Hello Doctor; Am 30 Years, am getting blood in motion some time if i take spicy food or with less spicy food and also i can see the blood in tissue paper while swapping, but i didnt get any pain or any synmptons, Is this anything serious on my side, and also guide me the food items to be taken to prevent this. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
hello dear
yes it is serious, it is termed as piles, or else there might fissure in you anus,
if blood comes regularly then better consult any of surgeon and go for proper check ups
avoid any spicy oily food and take huge amount of water in your diet
check with your fingers that anything is coming out or not
start the following medicines
1. aloes 30 1dram 5-5-5
2. hydrastasis 30 1dram 5-5-5
these are homeopathic medicines without any side effects and harm to your body

to purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit - www.homeotouch.com
email - drpremalshah@gmail.com
call +91 98254 44736
hello
there is no specific test for ruling out of haemorrhoids, or piles or fissures instead of physical examination only
then also you can go for STOOL - ROUTINE AND MICRO examination where we can see for occult blood test
come with this reports now
tc
ITS NECESSARY TO EXAMINE U PHYSICALLY ...BLEEDING FRM ANY SITE UNLESS PHYSIOLOGICAL IS HARMFUL ..... IT CAN BE DUE TO ENTERITIS OR HAEMORRHOIDS COMMONLY OR OTHER CAUSES ...ALL U CAN DO IS LESS OF SPICES & OILS , NO ROADSIDE SNACKS & DONT STRAIN WHILE DEFECATING ...... NEEED TO CONSULT UR PHYSICIAN
You can contact me at: luxman02@gmail.com with all your details including medicines .your test reports, your other illnesses ,how regular with treatment.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello;

Blood in motion can be if it is along with the stools and mucus it can be due to infection of stomach and if the blood is fresh red and is seen after stools in wipes then it will be due to fissure or mostly due to piles.Please get examined by a doctor and get treatment for it.As for diet if it is piles you have to take few precautions like :-

-do not strain too much for stools

-take food rich in fibers like green leafy vegetables;take fruits and avoid fizzy drinks;fatty food and less spicy food.

Thanks