Get blood blister on the stomach at the beginning of menstrual cycle, bleeds on popping, does not go away, oozing next to blister. Cause?

Always during the beginning of my menstrual cycle, I get a blood blister (very close to the surface of the skin) on the right side of my stomach. It is painful, rather small (the size of the end of a pencil eraser), and comes to a head. I know I should not, but sometimes to relieve the pain, I pop it. The blister itself bleeds first, very thick and dark blood until the blister is flat, but still present. Then, clear liquid comes out of a tiny hole NEXT TO the blood blister. This is odd and I do not understand why there would be two tiny holes. Is this a boil or a pimple or what is it? Why do I get these ONLY during my period and no other time?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012