Get aroused and discharge while talking about personal things, lower abdominal pain. Is this normal?

hello Sir/madam, I am 32 years and very healthy ...Recently I was engaged and when we talk about anything personal through Phone... I am aroused and discharge can be seen(I believe it s natural and healthy) but I feel pain over lower abdominal and around the area of my P### and stays for 1 or 2 hours. Is it normal or anything to be concerned. It is noticed few times in my past too but never bothered much about this.. since I am getting Married I just want to know if it is anything serious to be consider......
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012