Get areas of small dots on the head of penis, not irritate, go away after an hour or two. Skin issue?

After sex or masturbation, or sometimes not after those activities, I get areas of small dots on the head of my penis, they do not irritate, and they always go away after an hour or two and re appear sporadically, sometimes after I go to the gym. I have seen a doctor who ruled out std's and prescribed a cream for balanitis, however the issue persists. Any thoughts? I think it may be a skin issue ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013