Get anxiety attacks and lack of confidence while mingling with other people. Is there any treatment?

Okay i think i have high anxiety because i get really stressed and nervous about everything i do. i don’t like meeting people, talking on the phone. I get an extreme fear about everything and that everything will go wrong and think of worse case scenarios. i get really nervous when talking to new people and lack a lot of self confidence.. i hate it when all the attention is on me so i try and stay back and not talk or do anything that could get people attention. Every time someone calls me on the phone i get really fast heart rate and never answer because i won’t know what to say. There is a lot more things that i can’t really explain.. a lot of people say that I’m just a baby and need to man up, but i can’t. oh and i get scared to go places by myself unless I’m walking and know exactly where I m going and i hate getting public transport by myself, because i get scared ill bump into someone i know. Plus... sometimes i have random confident moments or days
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013