Get angry, overreact for silly things. Ways to overcome it?

hello sir, i am kayalvizhi MBA scholar but homemaker since i possess a girl child of 1 my husband is aboard and no doubt i soon join him..but now a days i am getting anger for no reason and i cant words are family members love me lot.but i fear this behaviour might wound them.i need to eradicate it completely 80% its my mistake only for reacting to chilly things.i need your guidence to overcome it successfully.thanks.expecting your kind reply sir
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Thanks for your query. I can understand your concern with your behaviour. It is possible that you are suffering from a milder form of adjustment disorder successive to life events that is manifesting behaviorally. All you require is to learn anger management techniques and stress management strategies from a psychological counsellor. I do not find any need for psychotropic medication at this stage. Hope you find my suggestions useful.
Dr Sundar Gnanavel