Get an elevated heart rate with tingle in left arm, have type 2 diabetes, BP. Taking medicine. Treatment?

I am a 38 year old male and over the last few weeks and when I am really tired and sleep deprived, I get an elevated heart rate to about 95-100 beats. This happens at night and is associated with a slight tingle in the left arm. I check my BP and its normal I.e. last night at 115/85. I do have BP, type 2 diabetes and cholesterol but all of these are well under control with medications my fasting sugar not exceeding 6.5 and BP at the high end 135/95.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013