Gestational sac and yolk sac present but, fetal pole not visible.

I am 5 weeks preg.. Gestational sac and yolk sac present but, fetal pole not visible Hi,My LMP date is 26th Jan and I am pregnant . I took first home preg test on 28th Feb and it came negative, I repeated the test after a week on 7th March and it came positive. I got beta hcg test done the same day and the count was 1153. Yesterday I got early pregnancy scan test done and only gestational sac of 10.9mm and yolk sac of 3 mm was seen.. the fetal pole was not visible yet. The doc said that I might have conceived late and have asked me to come back for a scan after 2 weeks. Though she said everything is normal I am still a little worried!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011