Gestational diabetes. On thyroxine medication. Thyroid test showing T3,T4, TSH normal. What is anti-body test?

I have been taking 100mgrams of Thyroxine now for 18 years after I gave birth to my daughter and had had gesational Diabeties. I have just had an annual Thyroid test which has come back normal for a T3 Test and a TSH test. A few people have mentioned to me however that there is also an Anti-body test that can be done and that I should also request this. I don t think I have ever had this test and would be grateful if you could confirm it is not called T3 or TSH and is something different? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012