Genital warts removed from scrotum. Almost healed. Partner HPV negative. Safe to have sex?

I had a few, about 7 genital warts , removed from the bottom part of my shift and upper scrotum about 11 days ago. How long before they completely heal? I m about 98 percent healed,, some spots are a little pink still, but almost all healed. Is it safe to have sex with her now? Also, I ve had sex with my girlfriend prior to having them removed, we have been together for 6 months. Do I have to wear a condom if I want to have sex with her and she told me that about 7 years ago, while she was pregnant, they told her she had HPV , but they treated her and ever since then, she has been tested and has come back negative. The sex question is important, because we have been intimate even before the removal, so what s the difference between now and then? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013