Genital warts on penis, bubble like pimples on penis shaft, filled with clear fluid. Causes and cure?

Hello, I have a question concerning genital warts .I have genital warts on my penis , this i am aware of. But I have a few very tiny little bubble type pimples on the side of my shaft, they look to be filled with a clear fluid. I did some research and they look they could be herpes , but they also look like they could be a part of the genital warts. I was hoping you could help me out with some information. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013