Genital warts, keep burning them off. Will aldara cream help?

Hi I m 24 years old and struggling with genital warts , it makes me so depressed because person who pass them on me didn t know that he s got the virus :( i ve been do sexual clinic and they gave me warticon in liquid I m sure you know what that means . Unfortunatly is not easy to use it I keep burning myself :( I have like 5 or 6 warts left , I m working fulltime so visit at clinic are not possible , i heard on internet about aldara cream and i need that . I ve got this for the rest of my life so i don t want to pay for this medicine is there any way I can get this cream free?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013