Genital warts in anus, lump beside it, only shows on bowel movements. Anal cancer?

Hi, I am a 21 year old girl my partner and I have gential warts I have it anal( about 5 months now) But later about a month ago I realize I have a small hole that s open ( I m thinking possibly a wart was there and fell off n never healed)and a lump beside it that only show when I have bowel movements it is not painful or itches. I am concerned if its a possibility I could have anal cancer . I just want an idea of what it could possibly be?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012