Genital warts, bumps on outer vaginal lip. Putting vinegar. PAP smear done. Treatment?

I am 22 yrs old and I believe I have genital warts . I did a pap smear but the doctor hasnt called me to say there is something abnormal. I noticed two bumps in my outer lip and i have been putting vinegar almost every night. The first time I did it nothing turned white but today is like the 5th and my skin is raw and there is many white bubble like spots I wanna know the likelihood I have warts and if applying vinegar will help
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012