Genital wart at the anus area, warticon cream, sore skin, ulcers around anus, painful unable to sleep

Hello, I have been diagnosed with a genital wart at the anus area. I was prescribed warticon cream for treatment. I followed the treatment course and after the 3rd day the skin was really sore. Ulcers began to appear around the anus and it is constantly burning. I understand that the healthy skin will be irritated with the cream but is it normal that it is too painful to even sleep? is there anything that I can use to help cure the damaged skin and relief the ulcers effect? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012