Genital skin color turned dark, what is the reason & how can I ragain the color ?

I am a fair looking guy aged 25. I have been masterbating since last 10 years. The skin color of my genital area has turned black besause of which I am very depressed. Please suggest the exact reason and how can I ragain the color matching with my body color.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic

PLease dont get depressed everyone's genitals are darker than the other parts of the body. If it not posing any health concern dont worry about it
Dear Prabhat, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
Skin of some parts of our body may be darker than other parts. Genitals skin is darker & nothing to do with masturbation. You neednot worry about it. Good luck.