Genital itching, soreness. Have dry red penis. Itchy rashes on body. What could it be?

Hello doctor, I have been having genital itching and red soreness. I am 19 male and i have been have dry red penis head and under my foreskin it s seems to be a yeast infection . And I have been increasing itchy rashes on my body starting from right hand and groin.lastly, today when I was cleaning under my foreskin, I noticed a red cut. I am worried as to what it might be and my question is are all these symptoms related? What I am dealing with and how can I treat it?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013