Genital itching, rashes. Used travocoat cream. Permanent treatment?

helloo ru there doctor?i have a strange kind of itching on my gential orgins im male 30 years old...i hev this for last three years.whenevr i use travocoat cream it goes but after week or 2 starts agaian if i dnt use cream it becomes more and turns in rashes now i also hev under belly pubic arer i know understand it,i was a medical student there any lazer treatment so that it goes permantly i can pay doesnot caree the price sick of it plz help me...
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013