Genital herpes outbreak, sores on body. Taken acilivor, some relief. Safe to have intercourse?

Hi i caught genital herpies 8 years ago and suffered severe outbreaks since they stoped about 5 years ago but iv recently had an outbreak and took acilivor ( i think thats how its spelt) my one sore has really almost gone but is still there a little bit, it kinda looks like a scar . im worried that its takeing to long to go as i finished my treatment 3 days ago is this normal and when is it safe to have sex again??
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013