Genital herpes, hurts to pee and poop, taking acyclovir, lysine and vitamin C. Should take bath every time after urination?

Currently going through primary genital herpes outbreak I think. (test isn t back but it seems pretty obvious.) Afraid to poop because it hurtsso bad to pee, and feel like if I strain even in the slightest, it ll pop the blisters or at the very least, more urine will get in the blisters. Should I bathe after everytime I urinate? It seems super unsanitary to let sores heal with urine in them? Also, this is my 5th day - 3rd day of excrutiating pain. On acyclovir , 2nd day done (400 mg 3x per day) also taking lysine and vit c... When can I expect to be better???
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012