Genital contact without penetration. Should be worried about possible pregnancy and buy emergency contraceptives ?

my girlfriend and i engaged in some sexual activity yesterday and i was worried whether there is a chance of pregnancy. what happened was there was genital contact without penetration, and the tip of my penis was not on or near her vaginal area. after i ejaculated, far away from her vaginal area, i wiped myself(penis and hand ) and her belly dry with tissue , but a few minutes after i inserted my hand near her vaginal area. should i be worried about a possible pregnancy and buy emergency contraceptives? my girlfriend was close to her menstrual cycle when all this occurred.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013