Genital contact with partner, oral sex, no ejaculation, foul smelling white discharge. STD?

Hi, 5 days ago, I had genital contact with my partner, we didn t have sex but he inserted his penis into my vagina twice. We also had oral sex 7 days ago, but he didn t ejaculate. Now i m having a funny smelling discharge . There s no itching accompanying it, just a whitish colored discharge with a foul smell and its sort of thin and sticky in texture. Could his precum have given me BV, or is this more likely an STD?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012